Monday, September 28, 2020

Week 29- I wish random men would stop showing up

April 20, 2020

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the concerning email title, I promise I will explain


This week was good, I feel bad that my emails have been a bit dull so I made it a goal to look for things to put in my email! So since I moved tot his SO Tuesday was a lot of studying and so we were sitting in our study room which has a window so that we can see our front yard and suddenly this buff bald guy with tattoos comes riding up on his motorcycle and parks in front of our house and we were like uhhhhh and we saw him grab a wrench and make his way to the door and Soster Clark was freaking out, bit he actually just came to fix the sink and no one told us. He was actually really nice, but since we didn't know he was coming we had to find somewhere else to be since no one told us he was coming. He didn't actually fix the sink but he drained the pipes
On Wednesday we were going about our normal isolated missionary business and then two more guys came to fix the sink! And they got on the roof for some reason but they fixed the sink but then they needed to call an electrician but everything is fixed now, but I just wish they would tell us when they were sending men over to fix our sink so we could find somewhere to be ahead of time. We had a training over ZOOM with the whole mission on how to use technology and that was really good. We also had our missionary discussion class and that was good! Y'all should join that by the way!
On Thursday we called all our bishops and ward mission leaders to give them update and discuss more ideas on how we can still do missionary work! We have also been working on memory mats for Alzheimers patients as an at home service projects! You can still serve at home! 
Not much happened on Friday except district council over messenger. 
On Saturday we had a lesson with a less active member of the church and they are so sweet and fun, we really enjoyed it! Another set of sister missionaries moved in with us that day! Sister Cannon and Hermana Martin, they are so fun! We also had our Come Follow Me lesson that night and that was awesome! 
On Sunday we had meeting after meeting and it was really fun but really tiring! We also watched an old church movie called Legacy, which was really good! Sister Clark also made me play monopoly with her, and I almost passed away of monotony! 
Anyway, that's all this week, folks! I hope you are doing well, let me know how you are! Love you all!
Mosiah 2:17
And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

-Sister Hatch








 

No comments:

Post a Comment