Monday, September 28, 2020

Week 28- HAPPY EASTER 🌷🌻🐇🐣

April 13, 2020

 HAPPY LATE EASTER EVERYONE!


I'm so glad I get to serve my mission during Holy Week and Easter! I wish I could go out at this time, but that is okay. I will be here next Easter! :) hopefully there won't be a pandemic that time though. Anyway, Jesus Christ is risen and He lives! I know that to be true through the power of the Holy Ghost. Because of Him, we all will live again!

This week has been pretty uneventful, we are mostly trying to implement all of the online work in this area, since there was previously not much going on before we got here. 
So on Wednesay we had our missionary discussion class and on Saturday we had a Book of Mormon class, and those were fun! We have had a few online member visits this week too! On Thursday I had an irritated eye and it was swollen almost completely shut and I couldn't see and was basically sobbing all day because it hurt so bad. But it got better eventually! 
On Friday we participated in the World-wide fast, and I am so excited to experience the blessings that come from that! 
And then Sunday was Easter and we didn't do much but it was still a good day :) 
Anyway, I hope you all had an amazing week! And that you are happy and healthy! Let me know how you are doing! 

Mosiah 3:7 
7 And lo, he shall suffer temptations, and pain of body, hunger, thirst, and fatigue, even more than man can suffer, except it be unto death; for behold, blood cometh from every pore, so great shall be his anguish for the wickedness and the abominations of his people.

-Sister Hatch





No comments:

Post a Comment