Monday, September 28, 2020

Week 27- I don't know anymore man

April 6, 2020

Sorry that my email is so late! This week was crazy and a bit overwhelming so I will see if I can remember anything, haha! 


Well first of all, I did in fact get transferred, but I was sad when I found out so I didn't feel like telling all of you, sorry :(

But it's okay! We spent all of Tuesday packing and then there was an earthquake! I was so shocked I didn't know what to do, it was only a few seconds though, so we just stood there until it stopped, my poor companion kept asking "did you feel that?" Later that day. We are all fine though! That night we had one last lesson with Heather, I'm going to miss her and her cute family! And we had our online class. Sister Schneider, Sister Beckstrand's new companion, stayed the night with us that night. (She went home on Thursday and now Sister Beckstrand is in a trio with Sister Shipley!)

Wednesday I left and I am now living in a huge house! It's very different from the itsy bitsy apartment I left, but I sure do miss my Meridian North people! 
Nothing much happened on Thursday and Friday BUT Saturday and Sunday were GENERAL CONFERENCE!  
And man, were these ones AMAZING! I loved them! I love the new proclamation and I loved how much they talked about preparing ourselves and the world for the coming of Christ! 
I'm sorry I have to cut my email short, O ran out of time! But I'll see you next week!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment